This website is no longer updated. Please visit our new website: www.ayuryoga-ashram.com
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Retreat300 Hours Yoga Alliance Certification Course
At AyurYoga Eco-Ashram, Mysore-Kerala, South India
For the students who completed 200 hours teacher training and already having some experience of teaching yoga, this course deepens the Self-Practice to the next level and empowers them to practice and teach the advanced poses/pranayamas which are not covered in 200 hours yoga teacher training certification courses.
15 Sept. - 13 October 2015
Arrival by the evening of 14 September 2015
Departure on the night of 13 Oct /morning of 14 Oct. 2015
Who Can come?
- Completed 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Alliance accreditation
- Advanced enough to hold poses for a minimum of 1 minute.
- Healthy joints to practice 20 to 30 rounds of Sun Salutations every morning
- Core Strength enough to do 20 double leg lifts continuously.
- Lung Capacity to sustain one hour a day, 30 minutes each session of Intensive Pranayamas.
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy
- Physically and Mentally fit enough to handle the intensity of 10 hours/day schedule
- Used to light Vegetarian meals twice a day and fruit Lunch
- Willing to practice silence from 10 pm - 10 am
- No High Blood Pressure, No heart ailments or any chronic illnesses.
Daily practice of 30 to 50 rounds everyday 1) to strengthen Joints + Core for advanced poses 2) improving Cardio-Lung capacity to breath better 3) Detoxifying the Body-Breath-Mind.
Led by the advanced Yogi Master Baburaj, the morning Yoga class focuses on holding intermediate asanas longer and progressing to advanced poses safely.
Practice of 30 minutes of pranayamas both morning and evening, to master Bhastrika, 4-Level Anuloma-Viloma with external retention, along with calming Bhramari and Ujjayi, led by Krishna Chaitanya.
Practice of Mulabandha, Uddiyana and Jalandhara Bandha to improve Kumbhaka
Daily practice of Jala Neti, Kapalabhati/Bhastrika, Agnisara and trying out Sutra Neti, Shanka Prakshalana in the last week of the course.
Learn and practice of Various Meditation techniques every morning.
Learning the Essence of Bhagavad-Gita, with a Sanskrit Scholar Swami Prabodh Chaitanya.
- Two weeks of workshops on understanding the principles of teaching Yoga Classes for various levels and settings
- Corrections and alignments for advanced poses
- Understanding the energy flows and creating Sequences within Chakra groups
- Specialized classes for Kids, Prenatal, Senior Citizens etc.
- Working with Injuries, Depression, and alternative settings
- Exploring the book: 'Yoga Sequencing' by Mark Stephens
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- Anatomy of HathaYoga by David Coulter will be given as manual.
Learning how to chant a few more Sanksrit Prayers that you can use in Class Rooms.
Daily Private Coaching on afternoons offering one-on-one time with our expert teachers.
Each student will be teaching at least two to four classes to the small group of three/four other students: 1) Intermediate 2) Advanced and also learn how to offer workshops based on Chakras. These classes will be monitored by our expert teachers who would help with corrections and suggestions.
Yoga Alliance 300 Hours Certification & Assessments
Smoking, Alcohol, drugs are not allowed during the course. In case, if we find any student engaged in these activities, we reserve the right to dismiss from the retreat, without any refund.
The students are expected to keep away from stimulating music, computers (other than for unavoidable emails), or any activity distracting other students.
Costs for 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training:
This Course Fees includes Accommodation + Food for 28 nights, all classes and manuals, New Yoga Mat, Kriya accessories like Jala Neti, Sutra neti, etc. that we will give you after arriving here.
The course fee DOES NOT include your flight ticket / Airport transfers which we can organize at extra costs.
The balance payments can be paid after arrival in cash, in any major currency. You can also pay with your Credit/Debit cards (only Visa and Master) with 4% extra transaction fees, or American Express Travellers Checks.
For payments in Indian Rupees or any other currencies, we use the current exchange rates from www.xe.com at the time of your payment.
Translate This Page
02.00 – 02.30 pm: Fruit Lunch
02.30 - 04.00 pm: Philosophy
04.30 - 06.30 pm: Teaching Practice
06.30 – 07.00 pm: Pranayamas
07.00 - 08.00 pm: Dinner
08.00 - 09.00 pm: Videos/Chanting
09.00-10.00 pm: Study Hour
10 pm - 10 am: Silence Hours
.300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in India
How to Register?
If a place is available we will send you a link to our online application which you have to fill up and also email a photo to be attached with the application.
After the review and approval of the application, you will have to send a non-refundable deposit of $300 USD to finalize your place in the course.